COVID-19 Safety Protocols
As a wellness service, our top priority is the health of our clients and staff. We hope you understand our temporary policies and work alongside our team in order to maintain a clean and safe environment. Below provides a brief overview of our current COVID-19 protocols and procedures.
General Guidelines & Policies
Health Discloser Agreement
- SRT will require each client and therapist to fill out a release form regarding his or her current health.
- Clients and therapists will be expected to disclose all health factors with full honesty in order to ensure the wellbeing of clients and staff.
- Clients who have COVID-19 have been in contact with someone with COVID-19, could potentially be a carrier of COVID-19, and/or are showing symptoms of COVID-19 will not be scheduled.
- High risk or immune-deficient individuals will be discouraged from receiving a service.
- All surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned twice both before and after each session.
- Both degreasing anti-bacterial surface cleaner and medical-grade disinfectant wipes will be utilized to clean all surfaces.
- All therapists are required to thoroughly clean hands, forearms, and arms both before and after each session.
Masks & Gloves
Wearing masks in public may help prevent an infected individual from spreading COVID-19 but may not protect an individual from getting infected. Gloves do not help prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Neither clients nor therapist will be required to wear a mask during the session.
- A client may request a therapist to wear a mask.
- Gloves will not be required for any participants.
Scheduling & Social Distancing
- Therapists will be allowed to have ample time between sessions to properly sanitize and refresh prior to each session.
- Scheduling clients within the Massage Rooms will be staggered in order to reduce contact between clients.